• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Midfielder open to Swans move as he talks about "big club"

This mind game does my swede in. We should be questioning him on whether he’s good enough for us, make him feel that he’s going to lose out by not joining us. For every one of us there will be ten of him.

This mind game does my swede in. We should be questioning him on whether he’s good enough for us, make him feel that he’s going to lose out by not joining us. For every one of us there will be ten of him.
that would be the case if we was waiting for a decision on him, but it sounds to me like he's doing exactly like you say, begging us to sign him

The way his comments look as if there is talks going on and we’re just waiting on agreeing a fee, he seems ready to go.

Looks a clever player and a playmaker . . Good feet and would be a great addition to our Midfield as he is always looking to get forward quickly.

From his clips he looks dynamic and not short on skill. Looks very intelligent and could easily play across the attacking midfield positions, if he plays up top then he comes across as a player who wants to run the channels and get in behind.

Ronald
Eom
Ginnelly
Milleskog
Govea and Parker in the back ground.

Personally think we would be set with the 4 main guys and 2 youngsters backing up, don't see another winger as a priority if we got a deal for this lad done on further thought.
A striker is a priority and I would like to see us then push for a no 10, Scott Twine is an ideal example.....a quality player who has lost his way and needs an arm around him.

Any player coming in who further minimises the likelihood of a Grimes and Fulton partnership being on the pitch at any given time is absolutely fine by me. I'd even sign my nan to play midfield if it meant those two got split up. And she's been dead 19 years

From his clips he looks dynamic and not short on skill. Looks very intelligent and could easily play across the attacking midfield positions, if he plays up top then he comes across as a player who wants to run the channels and get in behind.

Ronald
Eom
Ginnelly
Milleskog
Govea and Parker in the back ground.

Personally think we would be set with the 4 main guys and 2 youngsters backing up, don't see another winger as a priority if we got a deal for this lad done on further thought.
A striker is a priority and I would like to see us then push for a no 10, Scott Twine is an ideal example.....a quality player who has lost his way and needs an arm around him.
Twine would be unreal but can't see it

Hope we can get old Noel over the line.
Notice Karamoko Dembele has signed for QPR on loan.

Any player coming in who further minimises the likelihood of a Grimes and Fulton partnership being on the pitch at any given time is absolutely fine by me. I'd even sign my nan to play midfield if it meant those two got split up. And she's been dead 19 years
I don’t think this would change anything, as he seems to play further forward. We’re not going to be abandoning the ‘double pivot’ any time soon. It’s been moved up to page 1 in the coaching manuals. Loads of teams are using it (albeit more positively than us).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back