• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Midfielder open to Swans move as he talks about "big club"

Hope we can get old Noel over the line.
Notice Karamoko Dembele has signed for QPR on loan.
We're after the lazy git from Birmingham, Sirike Dembele isn't it ? Last 2 managers have both questioned his work rate.

He is very much a playmaker attacking midfield sort of player. The type we are desperate for who can link the defensive half of the side to the attacking half
He'll link naff all with the dynamic duo behind him!

Get him. Could be the number 10 we're after. Replacement for Pato. Franco can slip back into Fultons spot and, yayyyyyyy, the deadly duo have been split up. Still need another striker, and I mean striker, not poncey attacker. Someone who goal hangs and sniffs out chances. And another CB. Happy to play Darling and Pedersen at present but need better.

And I'm sorry but with Luke having been in charge of him, I don't get how we didn't snap up Macauley Langstaff. With service he'll score for fun. Millwall ffs.

And I'm sorry but with Luke having been in charge of him, I don't get how we didn't snap up Macauley Langstaff. With service he'll score for fun. Millwall ffs.
Maybe Williams had doubts over his ability to perform at this level. As you've mentioned he's knows the lad inside out.

I'd be well happy with sirike dembele as a rotation option

I don’t think this would change anything, as he seems to play further forward. We’re not going to be abandoning the ‘double pivot’ any time soon. It’s been moved up to page 1 in the coaching manuals. Loads of teams are using it (albeit more positively than us).
You'd like to think if this guy plays further forward Franco could drop deep instead of either Grimes or Fulton.

You'd like to think if this guy plays further forward Franco could drop deep instead of either Grimes or Fulton.
Would hope so, it's getting to the point where the vast majority see the Fulton and Grimes as an issue.....Fulton was shocking Tuesday!

In the short camep from Franco on Tuesday, he was comfortable on the ball and there was a play where he received the ball from the left back, laid it off to the centre half, had it returned and then sent it out to the right winger and then was instantly facing the opposition goals looking to move forward. The guy will certainly add drive next to Grimes and will certainly look to get play going forward.

Fulton is looking like yesterday's chip paper for me.

Would hope so, it's getting to the point where the vast majority see the Fulton and Grimes as an issue.....Fulton was shocking Tuesday!

In the short camep from Franco on Tuesday, he was comfortable on the ball and there was a play where he received the ball from the left back, laid it off to the centre half, had it returned and then sent it out to the right winger and then was instantly facing the opposition goals looking to move forward. The guy will certainly add drive next to Grimes and will certainly look to get play going forward.

Fulton is looking like yesterday's chip paper for me.
As good as a servant Fulton has been, he’s got worse the more he plays, he shouldn’t be starting anymore.

As good as a servant Fulton has been, he’s got worse the more he plays, he shouldn’t be starting anymore.
Tell LW, can’t see him being dropped anytime soon despite the obvious deficiencies he has

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back