• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Missing Boy In Tenerife

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Anyone been reading into this Jay Slater boy who’s gone missing?

Something not right there.

No but some of the Facebook comments screenshots popping up in my Twitter “for you” feed are absolute classics. Other than that, I know nothing about it. I’ve a feeling that will change.

No but some of the Facebook comments screenshots popping up in my Twitter “for you” feed are absolute classics. Other than that, I know nothing about it. I’ve a feeling that will change.
The very same comments are being screen shotted onto Twitter as well. Those Facebook groups are absolutely wild 🤣

Edit you did say Twitter not Facebook.

It all sounds a bit of a soap opera, including the episodes that went on with his conviction. That’s social media for you.

I'm not understanding it. I haven't really followed the story much, but it seems a lot of people are making light of a young lad going missing. Have I missed something?

I'm not understanding it. I haven't really followed the story much, but it seems a lot of people are making light of a young lad going missing. Have I missed something?
I've not paid that much attention to it either until this morning. It would seem he has a rather questionable character.

Some of those comments are worrying me more than global warming. If that's what the future looks like, it maybe better if the world just melts.

I know it's The Star...

I've not paid that much attention to it either until this morning. It would seem he has a rather questionable character.

Some of those comments are worrying me more than global warming. If that's what the future looks like, it maybe better if the world just melts.
Ahhh rite o, if it's a publicity stunt then he should be given jail time and made to pay for the search operation, if he genuinely has gone missing I hope they find him safe and well

Ahhh rite o, if it's a publicity stunt then he should be given jail time and made to pay for the search operation, if he genuinely has gone missing I hope they find him safe and well
I think he's done things in the past where his contributions to society have been questionable like chasing a lad through a park with a machete.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back