• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Missing Boy In Tenerife

I don’t understand why the two blokes he went off with, and at who’s AirBnB he was pictured, are of no relevance to the enquiry? Massive hush up going on for some reason. Maybe an interpol sting gone wrong.

I don’t understand why the two blokes he went off with, and at who’s AirBnB he was pictured, are of no relevance to the enquiry? Massive hush up going on for some reason. Maybe an interpol sting gone wrong.
And if you’re two young blokes off to Tenerife, you’re not going to pick somewhere so remote for your digs.

Presumably because, after they were long gone to the airport, he was seen and spoken to by a credible witness who gave him info on bus times.

Do questions need to be asked of the search party organisation? I’m no expert but surely you start at the point of last known location, and then move out from there.

Or chased ?
Maybe. Could be he just fell though. Didn't his friend say he was on a video call when he started slippng on some gravel off the road? That might have been the moment, maybe he slipped and went further than he first imagined he might ....

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back