• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Missing Boy In Tenerife

I think he's done things in the past where his contributions to society have been questionable like chasing a lad through a park with a machete.
Yes just seen Lons post, hope the nasty little bastard is never seen again.

I think the lad has finally made it to the top left hand corner of the chart.

Attachments

• A88E70DD-908D-4FC3-AFE2-1B66E42E6B85.jpeg
    A88E70DD-908D-4FC3-AFE2-1B66E42E6B85.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 13
I think they should consider it along with taking up the offer from the owner of the Labrador with a sensitive nose.
The woman with the powered wheelchair best stay home though lest she also get stuck on a cactus and her battery runs out.

The woman with the powered wheelchair best stay home though lest she also get stuck on a cactus and her battery runs out.
I agree, weather won't be good for the batteries in the chair either, will only end up making matters worse.

My money was on him turning up by now, relatively unharmed and being rather coy about his recent adventures, oh and the £30k mysteriously going missing.

We might never know the truth.

My money was on him turning up by now, relatively unharmed and being rather coy about his recent adventures, oh and the £30k mysteriously going missing.

We might never know the truth.
Don’t think that was ever likely. 🤷‍♂️

Do you think he’s still out in the wilderness?
I don’t think he was ever relatively unharmed, one way or the other. You have to look of course, but I wouldn’t hold out much hope of finding him, not alive at least.

I don’t think he was ever relatively unharmed, one way or the other. You have to look of course, but I wouldn’t hold out much hope of finding him, not alive at least.
If this is a case of him deciding to trek home then that’s a certainty.

I’m half expecting the girl who was with him to be arrested.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back