• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mondays Second Goal

Copamundial said:
Really? I thought the point of bringing in any manager is to try and improve the squad of players he has and to impose his footballing philosophy….unless you’re Chelsea and Lampard that is.

Of course any manager is there to improve the players he has but Martin has consistently played some out of position.
He's played a formation with wingbacks without the players capable of playing effectively in that formation & team performance & results have suffered as a result.
That's benefited nobody.

Copamundial said:
That’s fair enough, but , we’ve also played some fantastic football even in defeat, unfortunately some posters simply can’t admit that fact.

Watching us beat that press on Monday was poetry in motion, let’s see what another season of Martin can produce, unless of course scrathyarse is right which I very much doubt.

Jesus wept, you need to watch it back. Yes, it was a good goal, but there was no press. The reason why we try to do that most games but cant is cos a lot of sides know how to stop it, Wigan are shyte and didn't.

sainthelens said:
Jesus wept, you need to watch it back. Yes, it was a good goal, but there was no press. The reason why we try to do that most games but cant is cos a lot of sides know how to stop it, Wigan are shyte and didn't.

Yeah ok

sainthelens said:

Is there a link to this goal on YouTube etc?

Glyn1 said:
Is there a link to this goal on YouTube etc?

Just go on you tube and type it in. Dont get as sucked in and deluded as our friend above.

sainthelens said:

You must be referring to the press sitting in the stands butt, I think it’s you who needs to watch the game back again.

Copamundial said:
You must be referring to the press sitting in the stands butt, I think it’s you who needs to watch the game back again.

You honestly think that there is a press by Wigan for that goal ?
Fck my eyes.

Even a bunch of Warnock's cloggers 'occasionally' play some good football.

For a manager brought in to introduce fast-paced, possession football with attacking intent, there is far too much suicide football...so much so that it isn't worth the 'occasional' good goal.

I don't understand RM's cult-like following...9 shite games, then the 1 game where we play 45 mins of something decent and he's the messiah.

MrSwerve said:
Even a bunch of Warnock's cloggers 'occasionally' play some good football.

For a manager brought in to introduce fast-paced, possession football with attacking intent, there is far too much suicide football...so much so that it isn't worth the 'occasional' good goal.

I don't understand RM's cult-like following...9 shite games, then the 1 game where we play 45 mins of something decent and he's the messiah.

It’s the fist pumps, it’s the fist pumps butt,luvs a fist pump me👍

Copamundial said:
It’s the fist pumps, it’s the fist pumps butt,luvs a fist pump me👍

That's a window into your world we could have done without.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back