• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Monthly season ticket refunds.

Thejack

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Has anyone been fortunate enough to have received their September refund.

Yes.

Log in to your ticketing account and it will be in the “Cashback” section from where you can transfer it to the bank account of your choice.

I’ve already requested the £17.35 for the one home game played in September, it’s just shocking when they expect it to take 7 To 10 working days to credit your account which was today. They’ve had my money since January and I’m sure it didn’t take that long for them to receive my £402.50

I let my season ticket money ride for this season, but I wonder what's in the pipeline for next season? We're only ten or eleven weeks away from what has traditionally been the cut off date for getting the 'early bird' cheapest price offer. I can't say I feel very enthusiastic about forking out close to three hundred notes the way things are.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back