• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morris confirmed as investor / shareholder

Did Morris/Coleman/etc. have money in the CLN from last year or was that mystery £3m or so someone else?

More equity held by localish people rather than uninterested Americans can only be a positive

jasper_T said:
Did Morris/Coleman/etc. have money in the CLN from last year or was that mystery £3m or so someone else?

Not according to the trust. But their stance on it wasn't consistent. I think it turned out to be Silverstein in the end?

From the Trust site

The Trust understands that Nigel Morris plans to invest into the club in return for just under a 20% share in ownership and will be doing this through his own investment vehicle Draig LLC, rather than through Swansea Football LLC. This investment will affect the respective shareholdings for all current parties, with the Trust’s shareholding in the club becoming 11.82%, (including its 5.00% permanently protected ownership position)

I assume that's the full 20% now and not a 'plans' to start off at a lower figure and potentially 20%

3swan said:
From the Trust site

The Trust understands that Nigel Morris plans to invest into the club in return for just under a 20% share in ownership and will be doing this through his own investment vehicle Draig LLC, rather than through Swansea Football LLC. This investment will affect the respective shareholdings for all current parties, with the Trust’s shareholding in the club becoming 11.82%, (including its 5.00% permanently protected ownership position)

I assume that's the full 20% now and not a 'plans' to start off at a lower figure and potentially 20%

He’s put in £10m for 25% of the club. It’s on companies house.

Londonlisa2001 said:
He’s put in £10m for 25% of the club post money.

It’s on Companies House website.

Ah sorry I just went from the trust statement, even better!

exiledclaseboy said:
Trust all over the detail I see.

Well I guess there a tiny possibility not all of the shares issued went to him but chances are…

Edited to add: the reason I suspect all shares issued went to him is that otherwise the statement would have said ‘the majority shareholders have also invested another £x’ if that were the case.

Could the 5% discrepancy be for Cravatt / Coleman but they are waiting for fit and proper ratification?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back