• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morriston Hospital

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The usual entrance rd into Morriston Hospital is closed got to come in from Clydach side or Cwmrhydyceirw end 🙈
Flooded under the bridge l think.

Niigata Jack said:
The usual entrance rd into Morriston Hospital is closed got to come in from Clydach side or Cwmrhydyceirw end 🙈
Flooded under the bridge l think.

Second time in a week.

Darran said:
Not today but it is every time we’re there.

I had an idea about that to prevent wasters rocking up to A&E for trivial and unnecessary reasons. You get automatically charged £10 when you get to A&E. If your reason for being there is legitimate the charge is cancelled.
The decision to charge can be made at triage stage.

legoman said:
I had an idea about that to prevent wasters rocking up to A&E for trivial and unnecessary reasons. You get automatically charged £10 when you get to A&E. If your reason for being there is legitimate the charge is cancelled.
The decision to charge can be made at triage stage.

£10? Most if the drug addled smackheads in there haven’t got 10p.

Darran said:
£10? Most if the drug addled smackheads in there haven’t got 10p.

My uncle was a smack head and he was receiving 1400 a month with all his household bills paid for.. while we have millions in this country unable to pay bills with all the trimmings

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back