• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mum slammed for trying to kill her kids...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The world's gone mad

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/food/12602153/kids-pancakes-honey-nutella-lunch-unhealthy-mum/

The most senior doctor on the planet could post the cure for cancer on the internet and they would get called an idiot :D
Replace the pancakes with sandwiches and add a pack of crisps and you have every lunch my mother gave me every day I was in Comp.

Monty said:
The most senior doctor on the planet could post the cure for cancer on the internet and they would get called an idiot :D
Replace the pancakes with sandwiches and add a pack of crisps and you have every lunch my mother gave me every day I was in Comp.

I bet Prosser’s all over it. :D

I bet none of these Stepford wives who are clamoring to condemn the mother on social media would actually say anything to her face though 🤔

Facebook/Twitter has a lot to answer for.

Its amazing the number of nutritionists out there these days. Most of these people don't actually know what a healthy diet actually is.

My wife was a dietitian for 12 years (the state-registered graduate profession, as anyone can call themselves a nutritionist). She is now a primary school teaching assistant. We are in a 'good' area, outstanding school. That pancake and fruit combo is much better than the dairylea pre-packaged snack and biscuit combo significant numbers get. Several get nothing or no money for a school lunch on a regular basis (not those on a free lunch)

thefranchise said:
Its amazing the number of nutritionists out there these days. Most of these people don't actually know what a healthy diet actually is.

We're lucky on here because we've got DGT who is a top nutritionist. Any questions, just ask him.

Humpty said:
thefranchise said:

We're lucky on here because we've got DGT who is a top nutritionist. Any questions, just ask him.

Thankfully because of my training and work background, I have many people to call on for that.

thefranchise said:
Humpty said:

Thankfully because of my training and work background, I have many people to call on for that.

I doubt they're as good as DGT though.

Eating healthy costs money, which a lot of people don't have, and that mum took a lot of trouble to give a variety to her kid, so all praise to her and her critics can stop trying to bully her and can sod off.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that sh*t gets darker if you haven't eaten vegetables/salad for a few days --- or am I the only one who colour codes their poo? (I'm thinking of creating a spreadsheet, I don't waste my evenings!)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back