• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mumbles Newest Addition

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Looks very nice indeed...

First look inside deluxe new Welsh boutique hotel

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/oyster-house-first-look-inside-23838897#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Swanjaxs said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/oyster-house-first-look-inside-23838897#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare
Called in there friday to have a coffee and a nose around. First impressions are good, was speaking to some friends of ours who were at the trial opening, they said the food was very good
Prices seem ok. 👍

Jack2jack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Called in there friday to have a coffee and a nose around. First impressions are good, was speaking to some friends of ours who were at the trial opening, they said the food was very good
Prices seem ok. 👍

We are popping down tomorrow, looks very nice J2J

Swanjaxs said:
Jack2jack said:
Prices seem ok. 👍

For food SJ? If so let us know what you think.👍

Swanjaxs said:
Jack2jack said:
Prices seem ok. 👍

I could be popping down Mumbles tomorrow, Mrs got Physio at 11, may well pop down after that, probably to the Pilot, unless Mrs has other ideas :( won't there long though got to be home by 3 :|

We just booked a table for 6pm, looks like it's going to be a good addition to the Big Apple 🍎
Prices look reasonable too 👍

We were going to go to the Woodman for lunch today but after looking at the menu I decided I didn’t have time to take out a second mortgage so we went to The Old Inn instead.

exiledclaseboy said:
We were going to go to the Woodman for lunch today but after looking at the menu I decided I didn’t have time to take out a second mortgage so we went to The Old Inn instead.

Ahh the Woodman... terrible pint, small overpriced portions for mainly microwaved food.

How's the grub in the Old Inn nowadays?

Used to be a regular for us but had a poor experience on a Sunday evening a few months ago, basically rushed service and average meal because the kitchen was closing (at 6pm)

Swanjaxs said:
We just booked a table for 6pm, looks like it's going to be a good addition to the Big Apple 🍎

Nice, hope it comes up to expectations, may have a looksie tomorrow if I manage to get there, definitely be Wednesday if not, cause I'll be putting for foot down :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Nice, hope it comes up to expectations, may have a looksie tomorrow if I manage to get there, definitely be Wednesday if not, cause I'll be putting for foot down :lol:

Go for it NJ 😁

Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:

Go for it NJ 😁

I will, be my driver will do what she's told :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't tell her I said that ffs :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Ahh the Woodman... terrible pint, small overpriced portions for mainly microwaved food.

Used to be a regular for us but had a poor experience on a Sunday evening a few months ago, basically rushed service and average meal because the kitchen was closing (at 6pm)

It’s fine there, it’s a Brains so there’s nothing remarkable about it. Can be a bit hit and miss but today was fine although it took a while. It’s local for us so handy enough. And it’s dog friendly in the bar which is a plus.

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

It’s fine there, it’s a Brains so there’s nothing remarkable about it. Can be a bit hit and miss but today was fine although it took a while. It’s local for us so handy enough. And it’s dog friendly in the bar which is a plus.

In fairness we've been going for years, I'd go back tomorrow but the missus is a bit stuck in her ways 😁

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

In fairness we've been going for years, I'd go back tomorrow but the missus is a bit stuck in her ways 😁

You from round these here parts then?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back