• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mumbles Newest Addition

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
In fairness we've been going for years, I'd go back tomorrow but the missus is a bit stuck in her ways 😁

You from round these here parts then?

Tycoch mate, brought up in Penlan, have you tried the Mary Dillwyn? More than decent food but a few pennies more than usual pub prices

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Tycoch mate, brought up in Penlan, have you tried the Mary Dillwyn? More than decent food but a few pennies more than usual pub prices

Yeah been there a few times, it’s ok. We struggle to go anywhere at the mo cos the mutt is nearly 17 and we can’t leave him so it was nice today that we could take him with us.

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

Yeah been there a few times, it’s ok. We struggle to go anywhere at the mo cos the mutt is nearly 17 and we can’t leave him so it was nice today that we could take him with us.

Totally get it, lost one of my setters in February and got the other one who is just shy of 12 with bad hips, unconditional love ❤️

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Totally get it, lost one of my setters in February and got the other one who is just shy of 12 with bad hips, unconditional love ❤️

Yup. You take the rough with the smooth. Accept all the joy and happiness they bring when they’re young and look after them when they’re old. Hard to watch mind. Keeping an eye and hoping I’ll know when it’s the right time for him.

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

Yup. You take the rough with the smooth. Accept all the joy and happiness they bring when they’re young and look after them when they’re old. Hard to watch mind. Keeping an eye and hoping I’ll know when it’s the right time for him.

He'll tell you my friend ❤️

The food at the Eagle in Treboeth is very good, as is their Sunday lunch, Sunday lunch can be a waiting game though as they get very busy, but food is very good.

I can recommend it there.

Niigata Jack said:
The food at the Eagle in Treboeth is very good, as is their Sunday lunch, Sunday lunch can be a waiting game though as they get very busy, but food is very good.

I can recommend it there.

My old local 😎

Mrs wanted to go to B&Q so went, spoke about lunch and said we’ll pop up to Mary Dillwyn, as it’s been recommended 🙈😂
Very nice it was to, limited myself to two pints of their Ringwood Ale 😂👍

Niigata Jack said:
Mrs wanted to go to B&Q so went, spoke about lunch and said we’ll pop up to Mary Dillwyn, as it’s been recommended 🙈😂

F*ck me Tuesday afternoon and you’re out on the piss.
Get help.

Niigata Jack said:

Aye good food and excellent service at the Mary Dillwyn 👌

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

F*ck me Tuesday afternoon and you’re out on the piss.
Get help.

Shut up you silly twat, I had 2 pints, go and listen to your heroes :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Wow, Tycoch, went to primary school there in the late 50s/early 60s. Block of flats now, I believe :(

karnataka said:
Swanjaxs said:

Wow, Tycoch, went to primary school there in the late 50s/early 60s. Block of flats now, I believe :(

I live opposite lol, mostly private flats but one or two wrong uns via Costal, next time your home try the Bluebell (part of the complex) lovely food but a bit pricey 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back