• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Munster v Ospreys ๐Ÿ˜‚

Conceding a try in 8 seconds takes some doing!

I remember the Jocks scoring against Wales very early on, that was maybe twenty seconds though.

Conceding a try in 8 seconds takes some doing!

I remember the Jocks scoring against Wales very early on, that was maybe twenty seconds though.
Munster kicked deep from the ko with a gale and rain behind them, the Ospreys full back spilt the ball about 2 yards from the line and the rest is history.
Awful conditions and only going ahead because of a plastic pitch after 18 hours of constant rain apparently...

Munster kicked deep from the ko with a gale and rain behind them, the Ospreys full back spilt the ball about 2 yards from the line and the rest is history.
Awful conditions and only going ahead because of a plastic pitch after 18 hours of constant rain apparently...
I shall dig out a Twitter clip.

Well it's time to tuen over a new leaf...

๐Ÿคฃ
Wonโ€™t be turning over any leaves today, itโ€™s too soggy. Today has the feel of a roast beef dinner and an afternoon riding the sofa.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back