• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mykolo Kuharevych?

Yet another example of a player we bought (for a sizeable amount of money) who has been given zero chance to show whether he can have an impact.
One player is given chance after chance after chance and comes uo wanting.

The other is given no chance, this makes no sense at all. He can't be worse or if he is at least give him a run of matches as he can't be as invisible.

He is far too raw right now, but one for the future, for sure.

Destined for the loan out, but fell through last minute, I'm sure.

Those that still think he's the big strong target up top have clearly failed to see how Bambi-like he is, esp in the air. No conviction, poor timing and minimal impact.

Those that still think he's the big strong target up top have clearly failed to see how Bambi-like he is, esp in the air. No conviction, poor timing and minimal impact.
And then we have Yates, No conviction, poor timing & minimal impact.

And then we have Yates, No conviction, poor timing & minimal impact.
He's operated at an entirely different level than MK, by a long long way, and deserves his slot, clearly.

Let's hope we land our preferred targets for up top and CB in the next window. It's certainly not for a lack of trying, our very best, I'm convinced.

He's operated at an entirely different level than MK, by a long long way, and deserves his slot, clearly.

Let's hope we land our preferred targets for up top and CB in the next window. It's certainly not for a lack of trying, our very best, I'm convinced.
Hopefully we'll be a Championship side next window 🙏
Saying that I think Yates would score a hatfull in League 1 so maybe there could be a silver lining 🤔

I'm not sure that any of us have seen enough in first team football, 105 minutes perhaps, to suggest that he's Bambi-like.

Some of the most awkward/clumsy players on that note were great players, Peter Crouch etc...

Well he's barely played for us and he definitely hasn't played for us when we've had pacy wingers putting in decent crosses because we've only had them for a week so I have no idea on what evidence you're writing him off.

Last edited:
He did survive the hurly burly of the Scottish league though so definitely not a bambi

He did survive the hurly burly of the Scottish league though so definitely not a bambi
He spent most of the season injured. His manager criticised him for trying to play through pain and getting hurt worse for it (a back problem iirc). He and Tjoe-A-On both arrived with worrying injury records and have picked up a few knocks since.

He spent most of the season injured. His manager criticised him for trying to play through pain and getting hurt worse for it (a back problem iirc). He and Tjoe-A-On both arrived with worrying injury records and have picked up a few knocks since.
You would have assumed the data may have told us that information...

He joined in September and made his first appearance half way through that month. He appeared in over 50 percent of their league games in the regular season in spite of the one long lay off between mid November and the start of March. His stats are pretty decent IMO (caveat for a pub league)

You would have assumed the data may have told us that information...
I think you mean 'us' as in the club. However, in the case of Myk, it also told 'us' as in the fans that he had an injury problem. It was a big gamble that has not yet paid off, and shows no signs of ever doing so.

I think you mean 'us' as in the club. However, in the case of Myk, it also told 'us' as in the fans that he had an injury problem. It was a big gamble that has not yet paid off, and shows no signs of ever doing so.
We seem to have a habit of buying injury prone players, whoever suggests them must think our Physios have got a magic wand that cures them.

Someone posted comments on Kuharevych a while back, after he'd been watching him in the Academy and he thought that he was raw and as a bit of a way to go to be up to the standard he needs to be.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back