• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nadine Dorries' utterly Bizarre TV Interview

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,061

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
This woman is not just an MP, she is the Culture Secretary FFS! Is she drunk or just stupid? Someone suggested she would probably test positive for cognac! Why did she agree to be interviewed? Charlie Stayt does well to keep a straight face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMFWT8HzsPg

She’s done a series of increasingly bizarre interviews in defence of Johnson this week. She’s either drunk, very, very stupid or (more likely) a combination of both. I mean everyone knows she’s as thick as a canteen mug anyway. She’s a cabinet minister as well. She runs an entire government department. Imagine that. I’d love to work for her mind just for the entertainment value.

The rumour circulating is that depending on the time of day, she is either pissed and stupid or hungover and stupid. Maybe, for a few minutes a day, she is just stupid. The other rumour is she’s gagging to get a taste of Big Dog’s bone, or has already had a lick. Obviously such things couldn’t possibly be true in the court of Cuntus Pfeffel Maximus.

exiledclaseboy said:
She’s done a series of increasingly bizarre interviews in defence of Johnson this week. She’s either drunk, very, very stupid or (more likely) a combination of both. I mean everyone knows she’s as thick as a canteen mug anyway. She’s a cabinet minister as well. She runs an entire government department. Imagine that. I’d love to work for her mind just for the entertainment value.

The one I liked was that if she was any thicker she would set.

monmouth said:
The rumour circulating is that depending on the time of day, she is either pissed and stupid or hungover and stupid. Maybe, for a few minutes a day, she is just stupid. The other rumour is she’s gagging to get a taste of Big Dog’s bone, or has already had a lick. Obviously such things couldn’t possibly be true in the court of Cuntus Pfeffel Maximus.

There has to be a reason she got her first and undoubtedly only cabinet job under him. And it can’t be ability.

These people are governing the United Kingdom. My God. I despair for the country of my birth. It has become the laughing stock of Europe.

It's no secret Johnson loves deflection tactics and Nadine Dorries is almost a tap in, in that regard

exiledclaseboy said:
monmouth said:

There has to be a reason she got her first and undoubtedly only cabinet job under him. And it can’t be ability.

When you say she got her first job under him.......... ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/digbyrides/status/1489923442988228609?s=21

Awful woman, take this p!ss all you like but she is doing irreversible damage.

I imagine the usual suspects who attacked DIane Abbott regularly for being 'thick' and 'incompetent' are going in just as hard on Nadine Dorries. I mean otherwise it would suggest they only attacked Abbott because she's Labour or because she's black and that just couldn't be true could it...?

JackSomething said:
I imagine the usual suspects who attacked DIane Abbott regularly for being 'thick' and 'incompetent' are going in just as hard on Nadine Dorries. I mean otherwise it would suggest they only attacked Abbott because she's Labour or because she's black and that just couldn't be true could it...?

Both c*nts.

Jack2jack said:
What a thoroughly objectionable woman🖕

Indeed she is. Don't think they'll be inviting her back for another interview any time soon. My wife says her books are shite too. Well she would if she used language like that. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back