• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nathan Tjoe-A-On

Basically building a back four of giants and bombing the ball forward at the earliest opportunity.

Why not šŸ‘

If this comes off it will give us a healthy stock of one natural left back and three natural right backs (two of which are capable of playing on the left)
It would solve a problem that has existed for us since Cooper's first season in charge (not having a strong pool of fullbacks on both sides)

Didn't realise how many games he played in the Eredivisie last year mind you, in a struggling team, but still a good level at a very young age. Be a good addition.

Risc said:
I think heā€™ll be one for the future

Yes, reading about him and it appears that he wouldn't be 100% totally ready to take our left wing back spot week in week out.
Reading between the lines it appears that a LWB and left sided defender is what the club are looking at presently....along with a creative 10 with pace.

magicdaps10 said:
Yes, reading about him and it appears that he wouldn't be 100% totally ready to take our left wing back spot week in week out.
Reading between the lines it appears that a LWB and left sided defender is what the club are looking at presently....along with a creative 10 with pace.

Duff doesnā€™t usually play a ten though does he? Normally ā€œ8ā€™sā€ so to speak. Weā€™ll be targeting a big physical player I think, box to box.

Risc said:
Duff doesnā€™t usually play a ten though does he? Normally ā€œ8ā€™sā€ so to speak. Weā€™ll be targeting a big physical player I think, box to box.

A creative 8 šŸ˜‰
I.think a Leroy Fer in his prime with us would suit the new system, someone capable to travel with a bit of pace about them.

magicdaps10 said:
A creative 8 šŸ˜‰
I.think a Leroy Fer in his prime with us would suit the new system, someone capable to travel with a bit of pace about them.

Yeah would be perfect, I think Ntcham would have thrived in this system but not meant to be. Shame.

God forbid, but it fits to Agadoo. "Tjoe-A-On (On-On)" I'll leave the rest to others . . . . . .

So what's the plan with this kid, is he going to be the main left wing back?

Great hospital Sancta Maria, due to NHS wait list I got sent there for an op last year and its different gravy compared to Morriston or Singleton hospital :)

On topic though, I have been extremely impressed with the work done by Watson and Coleman in this window, the squad did badly need an overhaul and they have delivered big time. Compared to previous summer and winter windows the difference has been like chalk and cheese.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back