• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Naughton

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,561

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Expected to sign new contract.

Source again - Ian Mitchelmore

Getting the band back together.

This would be extremely good news if true. Naughton divides opinion but I firmly sit in the camp of this being positive.

Cooperman said:
This would be extremely good news if true. Naughton divides opinion but I firmly sit in the camp of this being positive.

I was Naughton's biggest critic in the PL but hes a very decent championship defender.

PencoedJack said:
Cooperman said:

I was Naughton's biggest critic in the PL but hes a very decent championship defender.

His versatility is also key to us as we look to rationalise the playing staff as much as possible.

Cooperman said:

Absurdly underrated PL player. Excellent at this level. Must admit I expected him to be off.

Cooperman said:

He's a very good player and probably has a right to expect to be in the Premier League. Terrible when the ball goes out of play though, a huge weakness.

Not for the first time today I find myself typing ‘deal done’.

One year extension with an option for another year after that.

Builthjack said:
May I ask why he takes a full 25 seconds to take a throw in ?

Probably for the same reason we take forever over most throw ins. Because our players move less than most continents. Yet oddly it's usually only Naughton that takes shit over it.

I have given Naughton stick over the years but I think this extension is the best part of business we have done since the seasons end.

Right back, left back, centre half and Midfield, brings a lot of versatility along with experience.

Glad to have you stay on Kyle 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back