• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Netflix

We just watched all three episodes of American Nightmare.

We basically stared open-mouthed in disbelief at our telly for three hours. What an extraordinary story. Only in America.

We just watched all three episodes of American Nightmare.

We basically stared open-mouthed in disbelief at our telly for three hours. What an extraordinary story. Only in America.
Absolutely great series.
What I found crazy about the whole thing, when the truth actually came out, surely it should have all been picked up on a computer system, I was just gobsmacked that it took one lady police officer, to notice the connection.

Currently on a hot streak on Netflix after going through a major dry spell.

Got three good un’s on the go, Monsters, Gangs of London and Brassic. Coming to the end of the both the first ones listed, any other recommendations?

Currently on a hot streak on Netflix after going through a major dry spell.

Got three good un’s on the go, Monsters, Gangs of London and Brassic. Coming to the end of the both the first ones listed, any other recommendations?
Dahmer is worth a watch. It's from the same people as Monsters.

My wife and youngest son are always watching some Game of Thrones or Viking crap on it.

What I woukd say in it's favour is the App is much better than BBC iPlayer because it remembers what you last watched and is faster to get going.

I sometimes sit down with my dinner at the kitchen table, swith on iPlayer on the big screen, then by the time it's remembered what I want to resume I have finished my food.

My wife and youngest son are always watching some Game of Thrones or Viking crap on it.

What I woukd say in it's favour is the App is much better than BBC iPlayer because it remembers what you last watched and is faster to get going.

I sometimes sit down with my dinner at the kitchen table, swith on iPlayer on the big screen, then by the time it's remembered what I want to resume I have finished my food.
Tip for you, download the iPlayer on the fire stick, it’s much quicker. But like you mention it is crap in that it doesn’t take you to where you left off, absolute rubbish that is.

Gangs of London is worth a look, the minutes given over to the gratuitous violence is a little over the top and does grate a bit after a while, but overall is 7/10 watch value.

Seen Slow Horses and Gangs of London, thoroughly enjoyed both. Haven’t finished Gangs of London yet though.

Been on netflix a while, but watch Beef...about lives of 2 people involved in a road rage incident. Great watch.

Just started watching Lost on Netflix, looks a bit of a long haul though 121 episodes :), halfway through Season 1, it seems ok so far.

Just started watching Lost on Netflix, looks a bit of a long haul though 121 episodes :), halfway through Season 1, it seems ok so far.
It gets all a bit weird in the end, but it's voted the best series ever invented by the film buff snobs out there

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back