• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Netflix

It gets all a bit weird in the end, but it's voted the best series ever invented by the film buff snobs out there
Nice one, enjoying so far, seems a bit of mystery in it.

It is quite daunting too take on a series this big, but like ah ferk it, the other good series can wait. I think the majority of the new seasons I'm looking forward to watching, Slow Horses, Tulsa King, From, Cobra Kai, it will not take long, looking at IMDB Slow Horses season 4 is ls only 6 episodes.. :(

Gangs of London is worth a look, the minutes given over to the gratuitous violence is a little over the top and does grate a bit after a while, but overall is 7/10 watch value.
I gave up half way through season two. The story line just seemed to fizzle out for endless scenes of violence.

Slow Horses and Tehran. I always find something on Apple TV. Less bubblegum than Netflix or Prime, like if Netflix is Ch5 Apple is Ch4.
Just binged watched 5 episodes of the latest season of Slow Horses. The character played by Garry Oldman is tremendous.

Just binged watched 5 episodes of the latest season of Slow Horses. The character played by Garry Oldman is tremendous.
“You’re in charge of the rejects”
“They don’t like being called that”
“What do you call them then”
“The rejects”

🤣🤣

“You’re in charge of the rejects”
“They don’t like being called that”
“What do you call them then”
“The rejects”

🤣🤣
You know that you shouldn't really like him yet you just can't help yourself 😂

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City