• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Away Kit

Holy cow…. Not one to usually get excited about a kit… but that is class!

Fucking awful. No originality whatsoever.

Ideal if you get stuck on the Worm's Head though

Hmmm, looks slightly familiar but just can't quite place where I've seen something like that before? :lol: :lol:

Is it just me or does Joel Latibeaudiere's hair in that picture look like it's been done with a black felt-tip? :shock:

The photos within the image gallery on the OS have a very, very discrete reference to the derby dates and results of last season. This is possibly the finest example of internet trolling that I have ever seen. Whoever did this needs a stand named after them.

:lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 30552EDB-3874-45EE-AD94-DCE65ECEE94F.jpeg
    30552EDB-3874-45EE-AD94-DCE65ECEE94F.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,356
Cooperman said:
The photos within the image gallery on the OS have a very, very discrete reference to the derby dates and results of last season. This is possibly the finest example of internet trolling that I have ever seen. Whoever did this needs a stand named after them.

Didn't notice that :lol:

Big fan of the away kit, much prefer it to the odd blue and strawberry number we were rocking last season.

bakajack said:
Cooperman said:

Didn't notice that :lol:

This makes the kit even sweeter.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back