• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

New club mascot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 5,890
Fuck me, half a job Prosser

You should've linked her insta too https://www.instagram.com/sophiewelssh/
 
I know you’ve posted for many years Daz on various swans sites, but that is definitely the best post you’ve made 😂
 
She posted on the matchday thread yesterday. Seems she has an onlyfans page too - good luck to her I say 👍

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5020
 
BLAZE said:
She posted on the matchday thread yesterday. Seems she has an onlyfans page too - good luck to her I say 👍

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5020

Good grief. :lol:
 
BLAZE said:
She posted on the matchday thread yesterday. Seems she has an onlyfans page too - good luck to her I say 👍

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5020

I can't see Fathy being too impressed mind, moral fibre guardian that he is...
 
Bingo!

I had a feeling who would post it here first and I got it spot on, you dirty old t**t :lol:
 
BLAZE said:
She posted on the matchday thread yesterday. Seems she has an onlyfans page too - good luck to her I say 👍

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5020

The amount of heads that her message flew over was hilarious.
 
JustJack said:
Bingo!

I had a feeling who would post it here first and I got it spot on, you dirty old t**t :lol:

Well I for one welcome more female interaction on this site, we're all Jacks at the end of the day 8-)
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top