• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New deal for Jordan Garrick

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Out as far as 2023 with an option for 2024.

I didn’t see this one coming.

Not done an awful lot to justify a contract of that length so far. Let's hope we don't regret that one as much as we seem to be regretting extending Byers.

Wouldn't have offered a new contract at all myself. Hope to be proved wrong.

Dr. Winston said:
Not done an awful lot to justify a contract of that length so far. Let's hope we don't regret that one as much as we seem to be regretting extending Byers.

Two year contract with an option of a third? That seems pretty standard for us to be fair

He didn't play well the first few games at Swindon where he was played as a centre fortward, since then he's played on the wing and been one of their best players in those games.

Hopefully he'll pick up some good experience to benefit him and us for the rest of the season.

I think we have to trust Scott's strategic eye for a player. They must think he will become a playing or saleable asset over that period.

Swanjaxs said:
Well we awarded Nathan with a new 3 year contract back in the day...

That's right. Has he played since then? lol

He's still in Swansea by the looks of it (his Range Rovers are still parked outside his house each time I go by). He'll be retiring soon surely? Or could join Leon at Ammanford!

Dr. Winston said:

My thoughts too.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back