• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Kit

WSMjack

North Banker
Reaction score
Quite a few teams now revealing their kits for next year.

Are we still tied in with Joma for next season?

My guess is that the kit design is sorted with the exception of what gets plastered across the front of the shirt and the right arse cheek of the shorts.

Cooperman said:
My guess is that the kit design is sorted with the exception of what gets plastered across the front of the shirt and the right arse cheek of the shorts.
Yea im going with this too,
A sponsor will depend on the outcome of this season as were still an outside chance on promotion, obviously premier league would open hundreds more doors and millions more in income.

We're always really late in getting the new kit out anyway - as mentioned, our sponsorship deals are always last minute.
Will probably be August before we see it.

austinisourhero said:
We're always really late in getting the new kit out anyway - as mentioned, our sponsorship deals are always last minute.
Will probably be August before we see it.

Won't be long now. August, I mean.

I wonder which never heard of betting company we’ll have as sponsors on the front of shirts next season. :roll:

Joma has extended their contract with us for a further 3 years.

We should just be worried how much money the short brings in. People will buy it whatever it looks like

Swanseaborn said:
We should just be worried how much money the short brings in. People will buy it whatever it looks like

this one?
4376-187.jpg

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back