• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Statue in Bristol

So old statue came down and a rioter/protester gets put up.. She is even gloating about it how good she looks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ringwood Jack said:
So old statue came down and a rioter/protester gets put up.. She is even gloating about it how good she looks :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is interesting what you say. I’m sure people out there are currently searching furiously for some dirt on her. Let’s hope she’s got a squeaky clean past.

It will be interesting to see what happens when this new statue is filmed being torn down and dumped into a body of water.

It's more relevant to modern times than the 300 year old slave trader bloke they pulled down. It will be an important monument for generations to come.

It didn't have permission , was put up illegally and will be removed soon.

The loopy lefty will want it to stay
Sane people will want it thrown in the river
Seagulls will shit all over it

Personally if I lived closed by I’d paint it white just to see how the BLM (black loopy mongo’s) react to it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back