• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next chairman

Buy you all a pint, let Darran have a selfie with me, have a pint of carling at the wig and pen now and again........ Ahhhh why not 🤔

Stuart McDonald he likes being in the Directors Box.

A serious name Alan Hamer ex WRU Financial Director, Glamorgan Chief Executive, Worked for EUFA and is currently special projects manager for FAW. A renowned finance cutter in various fields and will probably suit the Yanks. I think he is a scummer like Cooper.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Curt or Leon yet :D

magicdaps10 said:
Buy you all a pint, let Darran have a selfie with me, have a pint of carling at the wig and pen now and again........ Ahhhh why not 🤔

What's that mean?

exhmrc1 said:

A serious name Alan Hamer ex WRU Financial Director, Glamorgan Chief Executive, Worked for EUFA and is currently special projects manager for FAW. A renowned finance cutter in various fields and will probably suit the Yanks. I think he is a scummer like Cooper.

Don't fetch your bile on here!

Raynor94 said:
exhmrc1 said:

Don't fetch your bile on here!

Let’s hope Kilkenny keeps spouting the same shite on the other site 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back