• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tuchel next up for Engerland

Bottling our semi final against Portugal is a bit of a stretch. We were down on numbers after several suspensions.
To be fair I was taking Smurph's point (that every game England lost was Southgate 'bottling it') and exaggerating it for effect.

Last Englishman to win the Premier League (as it's now known) was Howard Wilkinson in 1992.

Bobby Robson was the last English manager to win a trophy in Europe in 1997.

Apparently they have plenty of English coaches for the job with the pedigree needed.

18 month contract and I reckon he'll be lucky to make it to the end with our putrid tabloid press. Some of them have already got the knives out for him, it's utterly ridiculous.

Couple of shit results and it'll be all Fawlty Towers jokes, then he'll be gone.

18 month contract and I reckon he'll be lucky to make it to the end with our putrid tabloid press. Some of them have already got the knives out for him, it's utterly ridiculous.

Couple of shit results and it'll be all Fawlty Towers jokes, then he'll be gone.
The timing of his appointment seems odd.

I think he'll win them a trophy and all the ridiculous turds that follow them won't know what to think. All those years and a German wins them something 🤣

Three Lions on the shit. Fussball nach hausse kommen.

Last Englishman to win the Premier League (as it's now known) was Howard Wilkinson in 1992.

Bobby Robson was the last English manager to win a trophy in Europe in 1997.

Apparently they have plenty of English coaches for the job with the pedigree needed.
I was quite impressed that the FA copped to that:

FA chief executive Mark Bullingham said England are "not in that place" to have several homegrown managers with successful track records in contention for the national team job, but he insisted the national coaching system is a success.

"I think any federation in the world that is looking to hire a senior manager, clearly you would love to have five to 10 domestic candidates who are coaching clubs in your domestic league, challenging and winning honours in your domestic league and European football," said Bullingham.

"We are not quite in that place at the moment."

From this article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c89ljq01eeyo

I think he'll win them a trophy and all the ridiculous turds that follow them won't know what to think. All those years and a German wins them something 🤣

Three Lions on the shit. Fussball nach hausse kommen.
If thers a God, they'll now lose to Germany in a semi or a final. They've given us enough laughs, that will tip it over the white cliffs.

I was quite impressed that the FA copped to that:

FA chief executive Mark Bullingham said England are "not in that place" to have several homegrown managers with successful track records in contention for the national team job, but he insisted the national coaching system is a success.

"I think any federation in the world that is looking to hire a senior manager, clearly you would love to have five to 10 domestic candidates who are coaching clubs in your domestic league, challenging and winning honours in your domestic league and European football," said Bullingham.

"We are not quite in that place at the moment."

From this article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c89ljq01eeyo
Homegrown managers with successful track records 😂

Last English manager to win a domestic trophy was Harry Redknapp in 2008.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back