• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next level delusion

bakajack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score

I found this absolute gem while taking a little look on the cardiff forum to kill some time on the train trip home today.
In fairness every other poster has called him out on it but still... :ROFLMAO:

Strange post about a player that took the piss outa them on Saturday, nowt queer as folk aye... 🤔

Its gonna take a while for this wound to heal. Maybe a bit of councilling might help.🤔

I think that result has finally broken some of them. I’ve seen similar posts since the weekend, on forums and Twitter, long paragraphs about why their player is better than our player, whether it’s Grimes, Darling Ronald etc. I’m still on a high I won’t lie, I’ve watched the highlights at least a couple times every day since, and their handling of the loss makes it 10x sweeter.

Stated in a few posts last week that with their confidence through the roof, the comedown would be off the charts.
It's not, it's even fckn better than that.

You can tell that post annoys them though, it's absolutely cringe. Not sure why their admins allow it, if that was on here I'd also he telling him to shut up. If I didn't know better I'd say it was one of us on a wind up, but I know it isn't.

Which makes it funnier, because they can't meme.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back