• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next Seasons Squad

Goalkeeper -
Hamer
Benda

Defenders -
Bennett
Latibeaudiere
Cooper
Naughton
Bidwell
Manning

Midfielders -

Fulton
Smith
Dhanda
Cooper (Loan out)

Forwards -
Lowe
Whittaker
Cullen (Loan out)
Garrick (Loan out)

If Cooper stays

Morgan Gibbs White (Loan)
Rodon if Spurs ain’t using him (Loan)
Liam Walsh (Free)
Alex Mowatt (Free)

Haven’t got a clue what striker we could go for realistically, Cooper has contacts that is his biggest trait along with developing them.

deffo MGW. I would be targeting the following:
- MGW
- Harvey Elliott
- Liam Delap
- sell my bollock for Guehi
- Rodon good shout
- Mcburnie/brewster loan

eteb said:
- MGW
- Harvey Elliott
- Liam Delap
- Rodon good shout
- Mcburnie/brewster loan

I wanted Harvey Elliot until he posted on Instagram he was supporting Brentford :evil: but yeah he would be great for us, creates and would be a lot more influential in a game than Hourihane was, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he goes back to Fulham on loan.

McBurnie seems like he’s off to Rangers, and Brewster will be Sheffield’s main man unfortunately.

Ampadu could come here maybe? His loan to Sheffield didn’t go to well.

Wondering if we would go back in for the Irish Striker Obafemi from Southampton.

eteb said:
- MGW
- Harvey Elliott
- Liam Delap
- Rodon good shout
- Mcburnie/brewster loan

MGW has played ok for wolves when ive seen him i'd be surprised if he ended up in the Championship again.
When you say sell your bollock for Guehi,do you only have one because i'm willing to offer both of mine!

JoshTheJack said:
eteb said:
- MGW
- Harvey Elliott
- Liam Delap
- Rodon good shout
- Mcburnie/brewster loan

MGW has played ok for wolves when ive seen him i'd be surprised if he ended up in the Championship again.
When you say sell your bollock for Guehi,do you only have one because i'm willing to offer both of mine!

haha and your two!!

eteb said:
JoshTheJack said:

haha and your two!!

I was going to suggest that you two get together but the image was too disturbing. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJack said:
eteb said:
haha and your two!!

I was going to suggest that you two get together but the image was too disturbing. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would be a very sought after Newtons cradle i expect. :D

JoshTheJack said:
DJack said:
It would be a very sought after Newtons cradle i expect. :D

:lol: Whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Nick Powell available on a free, had a decent season with Stoke 13 goals 3 assists.

Obafemi Lowe Cullen Whitaker are good enough

Whitaker will be our number one soon before we lose him

The rest is fine as we have Lati who did not get enough game time

I can see us buying Woodman but if not he will be easily replaced not that he needs me to tell him that

I’d be going all out to get Alex Mowatt on a free from Barnsley although I expect him having a Premier League club (Brentford) snapping him up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back