• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next Season's Squad

:?
Ebo said:
Anyone think Cooper will ask Klopp to extend Brewsters loan? I think Klopp would be happy to see him develop here as he is not going to break into that Liverpool team anytime soon with what they already have.

Unfortunately I think he'll get a premier league move, Sheffield United have been linked.

PencoedJack said:
Skippyjack said:
GK - Benda

FB - Bidwell, Roberts

CB - Rodon, Cabango

Midfield - Grimes, Fulton, Byers

Advanced Midfield - Celina, Dhanda

Wingers - McKay, Peterson, Asoro, Ayew, Garrick

Forward - Cullen

It's looking a bit grim ain't it.. we need a new GK, fullback, centre half, solid DM to play alongside Grimes, at least two forwards and if 4 wingers decide to jump ship, at least 3 wingers.

I'm not optimistic with Cooper at the helm either.. does League One beckon

Ayew Celina Rodon won’t be here next season are McKay & Peterson still here?

They won’t be, not good enough.

Thinking of Ayew, he could be in a win win situation, he could choose to stay another season on his decent wage help us push on further then he'll be out of contract where he can then get a big sign on fee and move on?

Gallagher has said he would come back here next season depending on what Chelsea want to do with him.

Swansea's a great club, why not? I've enjoyed my time here," said Gallagher.

"I've had a great second half of the season which I've really enjoyed.

"But I don't know what will happen next season with Chelsea."

Is our scouting/recruitment dept up to scratch? Brentford sound like they've got that really sorted.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Is our scouting/recruitment dept up to scratch? Brentford sound like they've got that really sorted.

Funny you should say that...... Have a little search on our head of scouting Andy Scott 🤔

KrunchyKarrot said:
magicdaps10 said:
Funny you should say that...... Have a little search on our head of scouting Andy Scott 🤔

Seriously Dappy, i wonder if they wind us up on purpose.

Genuine question as I've no idea but if I had to have a stab at it I'd say its shite.

Grant Hall of QPR being linked on a free transfer between us and Boro.

Talk of Gallagher and Brewster here for a full season next year. Surely not?

Risc said:
Talk of Gallagher and Brewster here for a full season next year. Surely not?

It's a tricky one, Brewster wouldn't benefit with a Premier League loan if he isn't guranteed to start, similar to Tammy coming back to the Championship with Villa after a season with us in the Prem, Tammy blitzed the Championship with Villa helped them get promoted and broke into the Chelsea 1st team.

Gallagher I could possibly see coming back but I think that Jamea Garner who's been linked to us from United might be our back up plan if he doesn't come back.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back