• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NHS Covid 19 Tracing App

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Just been launched, get on board lads 👍🏻

IPhone

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-covid-19/id1520427663

Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.nhs.covid19.production&gl=GB

I've done it for me and the Mrs. Looks decent and easy to use.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't use it.

Just installed the app on my iPhone, seems quite straightforward.

Trampie said:
Does it work ?, What's it's purpose ?

Suppose you were in a taxi for 15 mins and the driver developed covid

You will have to self isolate for two weeks

I'm not sure its going to work

Best_loser said:
Trampie said:
Does it work ?, What's it's purpose ?

Suppose you were in a taxi for 15 mins and the driver developed covid

You will have to self isolate for two weeks

I'm not sure its going to work

If you were in a taxi for 15 minutes with a driver that then goes on to test positive, it's a pretty good chance of you being infected.

Does what it says on the tin really

Swanjaxs said:
Just been launched, get on board lads 👍🏻

IPhone

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-covid-19/id1520427663

Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.nhs.covid19.production&gl=GB

When the NHS released the app, it stated that at least 9 million downloads were needed for the app to be successful.

After just four days over 10 million downloads have been hit, and rising sharply.

Get on board troops 🙏

When i travelled to another area, the scan didn't didn't update and scan the area I had travelled to

jack123 said:
I won't be downloading it, that's for sure.

This probably sounds more challenging than it is meant to be but why?

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:
I won't be downloading it, that's for sure.

I don't trust it too be honest Phil, can see me getting a notification to stay in and self isolate for 2 weeks for no reason, and I can't afford to do that, I don't go near anybody apart from my immediate family, and I don't take chances, so I can't see it being any use for me anyway, but like I say the main point is I can't self isolate, as I'm looking after a couple of people.

jack123 said:
PSumbler said:

I don't trust it too be honest Phil, can see me getting a notification to stay in and self isolate for 2 weeks for no reason, and I can't afford to do that, I don't go near anybody apart from my immediate family, and I don't take chances, so I can't see it being any use for me anyway, but like I say the main point is I can't self isolate, as I'm looking after a couple of people.

Might not be any use to you, and your looking after a couple of people...

Exactly the reason you should download it.

Can you not see this?

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Can you not see this?

You are right, as I typed that to Phil, I suddenly realized it's a bit more to it, and I have to protect them as well, I'll download it later once my phone has finished charging.

What's the one i'm looking for on the apple app store, I think in the past when I have taken a look, there seem to be many?

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Can you not see this?

You are right, as I typed that to Phil, I suddenly realized it's a bit more to it, and I have to protect them as well, I'll download it later once my phone has finished charging.

Good man 👍🏻

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back