• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

No bids for Piroe yet but Swans braced ready

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
We may still have Southampton, Leeds United and Leicester City all waiting in the wings to potentially make a move for Joel Piroe but Michael Duff has said clearly that there have been no bids yet for the Swans striker despite all the speculation. It remains widely expected throughout SA1 that Piroe...

Read more

Braced? More like praying someone hurries up and puts a bid in.

Let's get this show on the road.

I think we all know what's going to happen.. last day of the window one of those clubs will bid 6M and we will accept it.

Ringwood Jack said:
I think we all know what's going to happen.. last day of the window one of those clubs will bid 6M and we will accept it.

We'd have to take the £6m, as much as it would stick in the craw.

Ringwood Jack said:

Been saying that for the last couple of months, it's what we do.

To be fair we did turn down bids for both Piroe and Obafemi on the last summer window.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back