• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

No nerves

PencoedJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Before the play off semi with Forest I was nervous as fuk.

Totally different feeling this time, almost as if we shouldn’t be here & anything that happens is just a bonus or maybe it’s just because I’m older.

PencoedJack said:

Totally different feeling this time, almost as if we shouldn’t be here & anything that happens is just a bonus or maybe it’s just because I’m older.

Am getting that too. Maybe its cos we ain't allowed in, or this isn't a culmination of what came before ( with Brenda) , or the fact we've been dire for large parts of the season and quietly think we'll revert to type. Or combo of all 3 ? Saying that the arse will be twitchy come kick off.

PencoedJack said:

Pretty much where I am although no idea whether I would feel like this if I was just thinking about getting ready to head towards Swansea, my nerves maybe worse then. I think it's in line with what you said - for weeks I have assumed promotion is beyond us where as last time I thought it was very much in our grasp.

Who knows mind - ask me again at 6.30 :mrgreen:

Yeah I was going to post a similar thing regarding lack of nerves.

Once we kick off though I'm sure they will surface. The lack of crowd and atmosphere will make it less nerve-wracking I think. Takes the pressure off.

Much the same, not expecting anything but after Wednesday a little part of me is saying our name must be on it.

This is a bonus and a chance to really confound everyone.

PencoedJack said:

Same here. It's a free shot.

Excited.

PencoedJack said:

I feel the same. We've much in common, fella.

I have no nerves whatsoever, I am just glad and very surprised to get into the play offs, never seen it coming so I think the boys will (touch wood) just enjoy the games rather than be under pressure which in turn will make them play better whereas brentford have had two chances to cement an automatic place in the PL, this will, no matter how much psychological help they will have had, make them play with a bit of nerves.

Well that's what I'm trying to convince myself.🙄

If we let them get into any sort of rhythm we are fvcked, if we take the game to them it's all on.

Come on YJBs.🦢

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back