• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NSR: Sean Dyche

They need to roll the Dyche :lol:

I’m not so surprised. They’ll be looking for new manager bounce to keep them up.

Darran said:

I should've known somebody of your standing on this website would have broke the news first Dar

Their fans have been grumbling for a while about the results and style of play.

The old owners were lot more patient and seemed to accept they’d be a bit of a yo yo club - which I think is the best they could hope for. I think Dyche has done well to keep them in the PL for the last 5/6 season given the size of the club. The new owners (I think they’re American) have paid a lot of money for Burnley and are looking at taking a relegation hit unless the new guy can turn things around which I doubt will happen.
Next season in the Championship will be tough, it’s looking like Burnley, Watford and Norwich who are all used to bouncing straight back up.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Good can't stand him.

It’s Easter and you’re happy a man has lost his job?
You’re such a nice guy.

I lost my job to, plus he can afford it and he's a chopsie horrible twat you related by any chance.....

Darran said:
Cooperman said:
They need to roll the Dyche :lol:

I’m not so surprised. They’ll be looking for new manager bounce to keep them up.

I’m having that. :lol:

I was going to type “Dazza, you can offer that one to your Twitter posse”.

MajorR said:
Next season in the Championship will be tough, it’s looking like Burnley, Watford and Norwich who are all used to bouncing straight back up.

And Cardiff are signing Bale

westside said:
MajorR said:

And Cardiff are signing Bale

He'll be clogged to fck in the championship. Probably play 10 games a season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back