• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

Ooh, does this mean we get to hear Liam saying, "do you know what I mean" at the end of every sentence of shite he speaks.

They made some terrific music during the early to mid 90’s. However as people there is no doubting that they were a massive pair of bellends. These concerts will be rocking.

They made some terrific music during the early to mid 90’s. However as people there is no doubting that they were a massive pair of bellends. These concerts will be rocking.
Full of men 50+ years of age wearing adidas SPZL, bucket hats, and a shed full of Bolivian marching powder.

Social media will be like little Johnny's first day in school, with millions of photos of the above described patrons.

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I’ve seen them twice, last time was in glasto around 2000 ish.

Full of men 50+ years of age wearing adidas SPZL, bucket hats, and a shed full of Bolivian marching powder.

Social media will be like little Johnny's first day in school, with millions of photos of the above described patrons.

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I’ve seen them twice, last time was in glasto around 2000 ish.
Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

You get Take That gigs full of middle-aged women who were screaming teenagers in the 90's, while the likes of AC/DC, Springsteen and the Rolling Stones play to crowds of predominantly older men.

I enjoyed Oasis as a teenager in the 90's and went to see them once in London, but I've moved on and have no interest in seeing them again now. I imagine many will though and I'm sure we'll see plenty of the people you've described.

They'll be playing Butlins with East 17 and Steps within 5 years

I hope that everyone who likes them and gets tickets to see them thoroughly enjoys themselves and has a smashing time.
And anyone who doesn’t like them should Stfu, don’t go and see them and don’t think that they need to spend time telling everyone else how shit they think Oasis are and that they wouldn’t pay money to see them.

And anyone who doesn’t like them should Stfu, don’t go and see them and don’t think that they need to spend time telling everyone else how shit they think Oasis are and that they wouldn’t pay money to see them.
I'll be making the effort for tickets and taking my kids who are in the twenties and would like to share the experience.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back