• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

The number of tweets I’ve seen today which say “I must be the only one who doesn’t care about Oasis” or variations thereof is beyond 🤣

Fair chance they'll be at war by next summer and the whole thing will be off.

Liam and Noel are both big Celtic fans, Liam especially is often at Celtic Park.

The number of tweets I’ve seen today which say “I must be the only one who doesn’t care about Oasis” or variations thereof is beyond 🤣
Quite funny when you think about it.

Most people who don't care about something really don't feel the need to tell anyone who is willing to listen.

Not in the age of social media. Everyone does it.
Only those who desperately need to tell everyone they don't care about something and crave the attention which is essentially what social media is.

Quite funny when you think about it.

Most people who don't care about something really don't feel the need to tell anyone who is willing to listen.
You should have seen the flack I got on here when I said my favourite singer was Max Bygraves! ...

And anyone who doesn’t like them should Stfu, don’t go and see them and don’t think that they need to spend time telling everyone else how shit they think Oasis are and that they wouldn’t pay money to see them.
...and there was me thinking that a forum was a place where folks could freely express an opinion. Silly me.

...and there was me thinking that a forum was a place where folks could freely express an opinion. Silly me.
Ooh you seem to have taken it personally. At ease, soldier. And I specifically mentioned twitter in a later post, not this forum. We’ve always known this place is full of lovable, attention seeking knobheads. Say what you like to who you like when you like.

Bless the young uns, I remember my first Oasis reunion.

Not to mention its just going to be High flying Birds, with Liam as a guest..

Ooh you seem to have taken it personally. At ease, soldier. And I specifically mentioned twitter in a later post, not this forum. We’ve always known this place is full of lovable, attention seeking knobheads. Say what you like to who you like when you like.
Not taken it personally at all, mate. But I don't see a reference to Twitter in your post tbh.

Not taken it personally at all, mate. But I don't see a reference to Twitter in your post tbh.
Well anyway. If you want to tell the whole world how you’re not going to see a band you don’t like you crack on. None of my business as they say. I was just being lighthearted. Not to be taken literally. That’ll teach me.

Well anyway. If you want to tell the whole world how you’re not going to see a band you don’t like you crack on. None of my business as they say. I was just being lighthearted. Not to be taken literally. That’ll teach me.
But I haven't told the whole world have I? Just an innocent little comment on a football forum in response to an event that has sent the media onto apoplexy that's all. Never meant it to be a "look at me!" comment. Wish I hadn't bothered now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back