• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Obafemi needs to improve his Professionalism ... Martin

Obafemi has form for this at Southampton. Needs to knuckle down and sharpish otherwise his career will be played out in lower leagues. Massive waste of talent.

Darran said:
3swan said:
Don't think mentioning a club employee as the source of info that's normally kept in-house does him any favours

I was just about to say the same C-man.

Read this a couple of days ago. Maybe Obafemi or his agent need to read it. A career can hit the buffers very quickly without the right attitude

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-bright-enobakhare-departure-22050393

3swan said:
Darran said:
I was just about to say the same C-man.

Read this a couple of days ago. Maybe Obafemi or his agent need to read it. A career can hit the buffers very quickly without the right attitude

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-bright-enobakhare-departure-22050393

That about sums it up, throwing away a chance that most youngsters can only dream about. Some have that Epiphany moment that sets them on the right path, others never get it. What a waste.

It's up to him now, either knuckle down and perhaps be part of something special this season, or end up plying his trade with the likes of Barnet and Dagenham and Redbridge.

If there's truth in what's been said in this thread, then Obafemi needs a boot up the pine end. Drop him and fine him as much of his wages as possible. Sense of entitlement beggars belief.

Could be way off but my impression of his is that he’s got a bit of Leon Knight about him.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back