• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Obafemi Out - Gelhardt & Barnes in

I think he’s the type of option up front we need… someone who can hold the ball up and allow Piroe to play off him.

Magic_Michu said:
I think he’s the type of option up front we need… someone who can hold the ball up and allow Piroe to play off him.

Brings in some vital experience and grit as well.

Swansea93 said:
Bloody hell your never happy, you’d be a joy at a party.

And you always have your head in the sand, if your happy with utter mediocrity then bless you.

When are we going to strengthen our terrible defence or is Russ just going to ignore that again

Is this confirmed MM?

I'm growing to the idea of Barnes, as long as we sign someone with mobility to compliment him and Piroe.

Is that Leeds getting us back again :) let's hope they really want one of our players in the near future when they are relegated

jack_lord said:
Is that Leeds getting us back again :) let's hope they really want one of our players in the near future when they are relegated

I just don’t think we are in a position to pay anywhere near the percentage of wages Sunderland are.

Risc said:
I just don’t think we are in a position to pay anywhere near the percentage of wages Sunderland are.

Also Sunderland have Man U's Diallo on loan there and apparently playing very well. While our record with PL loans under Martin is hardly glowing. Can fully understand why they think Sunderland would be a better place to send him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back