• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ogbene and Cornick – the Swans main two failed targets? Or was it Grant?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The one thing that did come out of the interview between Levien, Silverstein and the Swans Trust was the comment that we moved, agreed and failed to deliver on the two main targets for the Swans in this window. During the interview Levien referenced that “We agreed terms with the number one striker...

Read more

Russ is saying now they didn't even work on Grant at all, only reason we had a chance wad because of Marsh late in the day when everything else had failed.

There is a complete disconnect between owners / Russ, Marsh and Winter.

We need the owners gone, sharpish.

Ogbene Man of the Match against France tonight. Another O’Reilly sized f*ck up by the owners, yet again.

Risc said:
Ogbene Man of the Match against France tonight. Another O’Reilly sized f*ck up by the owners, yet again.

He had a great game, put a real shift in both defensively and in attack. If we genuinely had a chance to get him, then I agree another in a long list of F'ups by the owners.

Irishswan546 said:
He had a great game, put a real shift in both defensively and in attack. If we genuinely had a chance to get him, then I agree another in a long list of F'ups by the owners.

Wanted to come here. Wouldn't surprise me if it was still on the cards for the summer but with his performances of late, would guess bigger clubs will now take him.

It appears that because he was in the last 6 months of his contract we weren't prepared to pay any money for him. Thinking we'll get him free in the summer.
He'll be picked up by others clubs like Sheff Wed if they go up.

Did Ogbene even still want to come here after the Obafemi stuff?

jasper_T said:
Did Ogbene even still want to come here after the Obafemi stuff?

Yes, the Obafemi stuff didn't even come into it.

Risc said:
Wanted to come here. Wouldn't surprise me if it was still on the cards for the summer but with his performances of late, would guess bigger clubs will now take him.

"Wanted to come here."

Not according to one who recons he knows the "Facts" of all that happens at SCFC. :roll:

Apparently Ogbene was advised by Obafemi to go any where than come here :roll:

Niigata Jack said:
"Wanted to come here."

Not according to one who recons he knows the "Facts" of all that happens at SCFC. :roll:

How do we know one fact is more of a fact than another fact? Just one person saying so and repeating it.

Doesn't matter either way really, because the only fact that matters is that he isn't in a Swans shirt. Now that is an absolute FACT :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
How do we know one fact is more of a fact than another fact? Just one person saying so and repeating it.

Doesn't matter either way really, because the only fact that matters is that he isn't in a Swans shirt. Now that is an absolute FACT :lol:

Just confirming the fact of the absolute fact cause the person who said the fact about the fact that he didn't what to come here and said that was a Fact, so who am I to argue with that Fact let alone an absolute Fact and that I'm afraid is a Fact. :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Just confirming the fact of the absolute fact cause the person who said the fact about the fact that he didn't what to come here and said that was a Fact, so who am I to argue with that Fact let alone an absolute Fact and that I'm afraid is a Fact. :lol:

That’s just facting silly mun 🤣🤣

Niigata Jack said:
"Wanted to come here."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back