• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Are we closing in on Ogbene? Are Rotherham ready to deal?

Neath_Jack said:
Is this chap any better than Whittaker then? Genuine question.

Different players

Whittaker hasn’t played up front for Plymouth

Will Ogbene play wing back for us though?

He has hardly had a glittering career goalscoring wise. Seems weird if we are signing him as a striker

Risc said:
Different players

Whittaker hasn’t played up front for Plymouth

Just had a look on transfer market, and Ogbene is a winger who has scored 9 league goals in 2 years, is that correct, or have i got the wrong player?

Whittaker is also listed as a winger who has scored 14 goals in 2 years.

Neath_Jack said:
Just had a look on transfer market, and Ogbene is a winger who has scored 9 league goals in 2 years, is that correct, or have i got the wrong player?

Whittaker is also listed as a winger who has scored 14 goals in 2 years.

Played up front for Rotherham and doesn’t want to play anywhere else according to his old manager Warne. Bit of a battering ram of a striker who will run all day, compliment the likes of Piroe (imo)

Does anyone think we will really buy him then? Or I my behind in the in-the-know news.

monmouth said:
Does anyone think we will really buy him then? Or I my behind in the in-the-know news.

There's no news let alone in the know news.

Getting stuff done early we don't need to sell before we buy etc etc etc.

Niigata Jack said:
There's no news let alone in the know news.

Getting stuff done early we don't need to sell before we buy etc etc etc.

Laughable isn't it, except it's not funny, just sad and depressing really.

cmajack said:
Laughable isn't it, except it's not funny, just sad and depressing really.

If we can keep clear of injuries is the key, 2 or 3 injuries to key players and we might be biting our fingernails, can't see us troubling the bottom 3 or the top 6, so we may get away with it, on a wing and pray.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back