• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ogbene

Nice to Michu

First Team Player
Reaction score
Bump this in January if you wish.

Martin met with him and his agent today, same agent as Joe Allen :D

Nice to Michu said:

I don't know anything about him apart from the posts I've read about him, big question is of course is can we afford him?
With us seemingly taking a firm interest will that get the ball rolling for other clubs with bigger budgets to now come in for him?

My top target for January, I believe he can play RWB also but has chipped in with 10 goals for Rotherham so far this season, out of contract in June so cut price deal, and would be a good replacement for Obafemi.

Swansea93 said:
My top target for January, I believe he can play RWB also but has chipped in with 10 goals for Rotherham so far this season, out of contract in June so cut price deal, and would be a good replacement for Obafemi.

Russ will play him at centre back then, tidy.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/12/23/are-the-swans-back-in-for-rotherham-united-star/

Swansea93 said:

After the slagging off Obafemi has had off Martin we'll be lucky to get a lb of Apples for him, plus Lati and Manning will both go for 2 bob as well, Ntcham is open to fleeing the nest as well, that's 4 plays at least looking to fly the nest, with Martin the common denominator in amongst it all. :?

Neath_Jack said:
Russ will play him at centre back then, tidy.

If we do manage to snare him, he'll be calling Ant and Dec to get him out of dodge by time summer comes after he's had 6 months of Martin.

Niigata Jack said:
After the slagging off Obafemi has had off Martin we'll be lucky to get a lb of Apples for him, plus Lati and Manning will both go for 2 bob as well, Ntcham is open to fleeing the nest as well, that's 4 plays at least looking to fly the nest, with Martin the common denominator in amongst it all. :?

2 bob for lati, will snap their hands off for that price whoever buys him.

Nice to Michu said:

Another player for Martin to ruin.
Stay up north kid if I were you 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Another player for Martin to ruin.
Stay up north kid if I were you 👍

The twat is costing the club money, chucking players under the bus is decreasing their value, the ownership need their fuking heads read, thicker than Mr Me Me Me on here I know that's stretching it, but still.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back