• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ogbene

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,785

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/shirtsofneil/status/1606595318891835393?s=46&t=5lzb8txqmLRhleVeWd3hQg

I don't get why we're in the chase for a pacy wide player when thus far Russy has treated pacy wide players like Donald Trump fans treat reality.

Ogbene has played up front this season. Paul Warne spoke about it after we played them that he wanted to play up front. Obafemi replacement...if true.

He’s chipped in with 11 goals this season I believe and that’s with a month off through injury, would be a top replacement for Obafemi.

Swansea93 said:
He’s chipped in with 11 goals this season I believe and that’s with a month off through injury, would be a top replacement for Obafemi.

I agree, but how long before he's playing as left wing back, then languishing in the stiffs?

Pegojack said:
I agree, but how long before he's playing as left wing back, then languishing in the stiffs?

When Russ continues to advance Lati's career by converting him into a striker due to his great leadership skills.

Not involved in Rotherham’s game today at Milwall but he is there with them, not sure if he’s injured or what.

Swansea93 said:
Not involved in Rotherham’s game today at Milwall but he is there with them, not sure if he’s injured or what.

Or, Rotherham doesn't wish to risk him getting injured and scuppering the transfer. They might be desperate for the cash.

old cob said:
Or, Rotherham doesn't wish to risk him getting injured and scuppering the transfer. They might be desperate for the cash.

As I understand it Ogbene is out of contract in the summer. Would be perfectly reasonable not to risk him but still have him present to give the impression of "prepared to sell but not desperate" in my opinion

Milwall fans seem to think he’s off there, might be why we’re recalling Whittaker?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back