• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oli Mcburnie hitting a kid?

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/SufcLuke_/status/1391505893544562690

It’s definitely him, shocking.

We know he’s abit controversial and abit of a lad, but doing that is embarrassing, prior to the recording of them kids were giving him banter and abuse he’s gotta expect that as a footballer and take it on the chin, you don’t go around hitting out at and intentionally trying to break someone’s phone.

Always liked Mcburnie as well, he seemed a decent bloke pumping money into charity, the boys funeral and still supporting us on away games.

Looks like it is him, can hear them saying Oli Mcburnie.

Sheffield United are investigating it anyways.

He had better be careful as his career could hit a downward spiral.

I like the fact he still holds a soft spot for us but we were lucky to get rid of him for the money we got.

I know that on at least 2 occasions he turned up for the bus to go to away games stinking of alcohol and was turned away (the media were told he was ill)... and mates I play football with in Bishopston said he was in the Plough & Harrow in Murton until the early hours most nights.

McBurnie and Rodon's brother both have a mental age well below their actual age. Not surprised.

He’s a mixed up young man who can’t help himself from courting trouble and yet he’s capable of making gestures like this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56086665

MrSwerve said:
McBurnie and Rodon's brother both have a mental age well below their actual age. Not surprised.

Rodon's brother is a prize cunt

Very concerning.

In our misspent youths, many of us learnt that if you were to mouth off, then be prepared to front up or deal with the consequences.

But he should know better, and is in danger of pissing it all away.

JustJack said:
Very concerning.

In our misspent youths, many of us learnt that if you were to mouth off, then be prepared to front up or deal with the consequences.

But he should know better, and is in danger of pissing it all away.

I learnt not to cheek my elders, if I did I would expect a crack.

How times have changed.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back