• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Olympics legend Sir Chris Hoy reveals he has two to four years to live

Awful.

‘As unnatural as it feels, this is nature. You know, we were all born and we all die, and this is just part of the process,’ cycling legend Hoy said.

I took that bit from the article posted, Brave man..

I hope the doctors have ferked up,, and he carries on a lot longer.

Chris Hoy was the guy that got me back out on my bike, his exploits in Beijing will remain in my memory for a long time.

My Sister suffered Breast Cancer , removal and reconstuction was the only way out .
She is still in remission and under medication .

She fought it as is still alive and kicking to this day thank goodness .

Good luck Sir Chris in your battle .

My Sister suffered Breast Cancer , removal and reconstuction was the only way out .
She is still in remission and under medication .

She fought it as is still alive and kicking to this day thank goodness .

Good luck Sir Chris in your battle .
Look after her Robbie, mate. Surround her in love, positivity and happiness. I’m a firm believe that part of beating this is down to how we react in the face of it. Keep strong 💪

What all of this really screams is how fragile we are and how we are always at the edge of the precipice without realising, and so really enjoy the time you actually have. That's something I don't think I've ever really got the hang of despite seeing people I love fall over that precipice close up.

What all of this really screams is how fragile we are and how we are always at the edge of the precipice without realising, and so really enjoy the time you actually have. That's something I don't think I've ever really got the hang of despite seeing people I love fall over that precipice close up.
Totally agree, problem is there are way too many fun police around.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back