• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Omicron

• Thread starter Jinxy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 3,319
LeonWasTheDog's said:
jack123 said:
I would think, that this Omicron variant, is just put there in case the vaccine looks to have failed.

I honestly hope this is not the case.

But if deaths and cases go through the roof in the next few months, and the vaccine appears to have no effect, wouldn't it be easy to blame it on some new variant?

:lol:

Take a look at bbc news, they are setting the stage for it, in plain sight.

Sick and tired of all this cinema@co, anti vax, anti establishment propaganda, this new variant is going to be a rough ride, don't care anymore if people decide not to get vaccinated, they can take thier chances, just don't come anywhere near me or my family, seriously, they can all fùck off 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Sick and tired of all this cinema@co, anti vax, anti establishment propaganda, this new variant is going to be a rough ride, don't care anymore if people decide not to get vaccinated, they can take thier chances, just don't come anywhere near me or my family, seriously, they can all fùck off 👍

The cinema thing was nothing more than a publicity stunt and it worked in the way she would have wanted it to

The rest of your post - its difficult to disagree with any of it

Swanjaxs said:
Understandable and I don't disagree, but the problem is that such people will avoidably add to the NHS burden, which affects all of us, sadly.

Swanjaxs said:

Let all hope that it doesn’t turn out to be a rough ride and that current vaccines are capable of mitigating the impact of this variant. It’s therefore a case of remaining patient for the next week or so in which time the labs can compete their testing studies. I’m completely with you re the anti vax brigade, if they wish to put themselves at risk then so be it.

Cooperman said:
Swanjaxs said:

Let all hope that it doesn’t turn out to be a rough ride and that current vaccines are capable of mitigating the impact of this variant. It’s therefore a case of remaining patient for the next week or so in which time the labs can compete their testing studies. I’m completely with you re the anti vax brigade, if they wish to put themselves at risk then so be it.

But Coops, it's your last comment that really grinds my gears. People who don't get vaccinated are NOT just putting themselves at risk, but in fact are threatening the health of others by acting as conduits for infection. I'm not having a go at you Coops it's just this tripe is repeated time and again and I just wish people would take a moment to think it through.

Darran said:
There it is,shít just got real. :lol:

https://twitter.com/nocontextlaughs/status/1465585548484128773?s=21
Come on Darran I called that earlier! I need to consider a twitface account...

legoman said:
Cooperman said:

But Coops, it's your last comment that really grinds my gears. People who don't get vaccinated are NOT just putting themselves at risk, but in fact are threatening the health of others by acting as conduits for infection. I'm not having a go at you Coops it's just this tripe is repeated time and again and I just wish people would take a moment to think it through.

I don’t disagree. There’s also the fact that lessening the severity of the pandemic and everything that goes with it is directly correlated to the percentage of population that is vaccinated. Sounds obvious but clearly not to some folk.

The upshot: get vaccinated!

legoman said:
Cooperman said:

Are you seriously suggesting that people who have been vaccinated cannot be carriers or even catch the disease??

Costello said:
legoman said:

Are you seriously suggesting that people who have been vaccinated cannot be carriers or even catch the disease??

No he’s not.

Cooperman said:
Costello said:

No he’s not.

Steady on there chief!! I'm sure your friend can speak for himself. Mis-information works all ways. The omicron variant has yet to be fully scientifically analysed :thumbsup:

Costello said:
legoman said:

Of course I'm not! The more people that get vaccinated, the less disease circulates. The less disease, the lower the likelihood of a variant emerging. Simple really

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back