• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our friends at Legoland

Crackerjack said:
Fireboy said:
Thanks coops, you have a thumbs up for showing appreciation.

'Fireboy' jesus wept, classy user name. Are from from Mayhill by any chancen reckon you must be with that user name?

I see you can spell.... Which means you didn't spend the whole time in school putting one of your six fingers in your sisters hole, just most of it. Nice one.

Crackerjack said:
I preferred your mother's hole😆

Lovely day out there, just cut the grass and enjoying a beer on the patio, spot of lunch then down to Oxwich with the dogs, more beers on the patio tonight with my family.

Listen up Crack, instead of sitting in your bedroom winding the Jacks up, go and make something of today?
Must say a wedge of lime really is a must with an ice cold Corona 😎

Swanjaxs said:
Crackerjack said:
I preferred your mother's hole😆

Lovely day out there, just cut the grass and enjoying a beer on the patio, spot of lunch then down to Oxwich with the dogs, more beers on the patio tonight with my family.

Listen up Crack, instead of sitting in your bedroom winding the Jacks up, go and make something of today?

Nothing like an ice cold red stripe mind swanny, it’s the perfect day for it bra :D

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

Nothing like an ice cold red stripe mind swanny, it’s the perfect day for it bra :D

Partial to a red stripe too Ben, enjoy your day down the bay, ok 👌

benny said:
DaiJack said:
I see our friends down at Legoland are revelling on their messageboards (muppets). We will have to go some to finish above them next season and I just can't see it happening.

No we haven’t, you barely got a mention on ccmb apart from playoff final thread. I don’t really think people care that much, petty rivalry aside we now all know how s**t it feels to lose in that final. At least 40,000 of you didn’t have to travel back from that shithole in north London, possibly the worst journey I’ve ever had to make as it took 6 f in hours also :evil:

Benny, that's one of your fans coming on the the Swans forum pretending to be a jack (die jack a ha ha) and you replying to him. You are right about losing and that journey back. One of the positives is that 40000 of us didn't have to make it. It was bad enough just going back to the house from the pub for many.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Partial to a red stripe too Ben, enjoy your day down the bay, ok 👌

Phuck the bay it’s full of cnuts from all over the place....I’ll be off on my bike up into the hills with a few coldies, tunes and snacks

jack_lord said:
benny said:
No we haven’t, you barely got a mention on ccmb apart from playoff final thread. I don’t really think people care that much, petty rivalry aside we now all know how s**t it feels to lose in that final. At least 40,000 of you didn’t have to travel back from that shithole in north London, possibly the worst journey I’ve ever had to make as it took 6 f in hours also :evil:

Benny, that's one of your fans coming on the the Swans forum pretending to be a jack (die jack a ha ha) and you replying to him. You are right about losing and that journey back. One of the positives is that 40000 of us didn't have to make it. It was bad enough just going back to the house from the pub for many.

I know he is don’t worry. One of the reasons I’m not coming on here gloating is because I recall that pain all too well. It’s a sickner and took me weeks to get over. One of our went off to get a bag of chips after the game so we had to wait for the twat whilst 35,000 fake Blackpool fans wandered past, most didn’t even look happy or buzzing so my slightly drunk buddy started asking them who they supported really, only a few were Blackpool fans, most were Leeds, Everton, Liverpool, whatever on a day out.... :roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back