• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pakistan Cricket 🇵🇰

Risc said:
That’s the Buttler we all know and love. Off you go son.

Yeah off you go son after probably winning the game. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Risc said:
That’s the Buttler we all know and love. Off you go son.

Yeah off you go son after probably winning the game. :lol:

Probably being the word at the moment. New ball coming..

exiledclaseboy said:
Risc said:
Probably being the word at the moment. New ball coming..

It’s come about ten overs too late.

Unfortunately so. Let the f*ckers off the hook

Four days this game has lasted and Pakistan dominated the first two and three quarters but are still gonna lose. Cricket eh. Possibly the best sport of them all.

exiledclaseboy said:
Four days this game has lasted and Pakistan dominated the first two and three quarters but are still gonna lose. Cricket eh. Possibly the best sport of them all.

And also the best format of the game.

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Without any shadow of a doubt.

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Absolutely

Though I can see 4 day Tests coming soon

Swanjaxs said:
Cooperman said:

Absolutely

Already here. England played one against Ireland last summer. It was over in two and a half. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Absolutely

Already here. England played one against Ireland last summer. It was over in two and a half. :lol:

When you consider this match was rain affected, but still only lasted 4 days, shorter test are inevitable.

And it gives me no pleasure saying so at all

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

When you consider this match was rain affected, but still only lasted 4 days, shorter test are inevitable.

And it gives me no pleasure saying so at all

When you look at he the playing conditions though four day games are about 40 overs shorter than five day games. It’s not a huge difference, although I’d rather keep them at five.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back