• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pakistan Cricket 🇵🇰

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Big blow losing Stokes. The team is unbalanced without him and he always comes good at the big moments.

Step up Jonny B 👨‍🦰

At least he can add some grunt to the middle order.

Not in test squad

Decent start, but two absolute dolly's dropped in the slips, should be 40/3.

Shocking drops!

You expect those chances to be swallowed up by a decent local league slip fielder

Have my boys done enough to get the draw? Did well with the bat yesterday and expecting rain all day today. Should have been a drawn series, how we let it slip first test I'll never know.

Roll on Jimmy's retirement aswell, annoyingly good.

Risc said:
Have my boys done enough to get the draw? Did well with the bat yesterday and expecting rain all day today. Should have been a drawn series, how we let it slip first test I'll never know.

This is all part of the attraction of this form of the game - 'win' the vast majority of the sessions and still end up losing the game. It makes for superb viewing when the matches erupt.

The UK weather forecast sounds horrendous for today so I assume it's going to be a wash out.

Cooperman said:
Risc said:

This is all part of the attraction of this form of the game - 'win' the vast majority of the sessions and still end up losing the game. It makes for superb viewing when the matches erupt.

The UK weather forecast sounds horrendous for today so I assume it's going to be a wash out.

Thoroughly enjoyed this series. Pakistan are a credit to the game with some good youngsters coming through. Rizwan looks the best gloveman in international cricket.
Hopefully the series with India will happen, even if in the UAE.

I quite fancy the idea of a night or two down at the Hilton Ageas Bowl. Some of the hotel bedrooms open out onto the field of play and a quick Google search didn't throw up astronomical prices for a random summer date next year. I guess they are inflated somewhat though when there's a high profile game on.

Jimmy Anderson - England cricket legend.

First fast bowler to achieve the milestone of 600 Test wickets. I wonder how many of the 600 have been achieved via a little extra bounce and edged into slips. My guess is that it’s a bucket full.

Well done sir, legend.
But come his 60th birthday, he'll be on crutches and pssn in a bucket.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back