• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul Watson new sporting director?

Darran said:
https://theathletic.com/4468924/2023/04/29/paul-watson-luton-swansea/

Best me to it!

Clearly the new guy is behind this one, new guy to discuss new transfers in and out.......obviously a concern for them when doing their back ground check on the club and how it's been working.

It seems a very positive step IF it happens, it also shows that Levein won't be having it all his own way and that investment would come with a shake up to the current structure.

Atleast there seems to be a bit of proactive intent and it's no coincidence it's happening with a new faces coming on board......one in particular.

Stride forward with caution but this news is encouraging and hopefully comes to fruition.

Are we still expecting this to go ahead? Replacing Josh I guess?

According to Indy he’s agreed to join after the play off final this weekend, we’ll see.

Has anybody thought of asking why he's leaving if he's that successful?

sainthelens said:
Has anybody thought of asking why he's leaving if he's that successful?

Luton’s a shit hole compared to Swansea :D

He probably feels he’s done all he can seeing how successful they’ve been, money, location and maybe fancies the challenge.

Swansea93 said:
Luton’s a s**t hole compared to Swansea :D

He probably feels he’s done all he can seeing how successful they’ve been, money, location and maybe fancies the challenge.

Or it could be as simple that he works well with Nathan Jones. And that my friend worries me to fckn death.

sainthelens said:
Or it could be as simple that he works well with Nathan Jones. And that my friend worries me to fckn death.

Just can’t see the club being thick enough to do it, or him being thick enough to take it.

sainthelens said:

First think I thought about was Nathan Jones. Paves the way.

Can we expect another statement from our new chairman over this article? 🤣🤣🤣

Nocountryforoldjack said:
One coming up after a couple of white wine spritzers innit.

Bank holiday weekend coming up, same as the last outburst from him 🤣

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back