• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paula Vennells to hand back her CBE ...

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
"Former Post Office boss Paula Vennells will hand back her CBE with immediate effect amid the fallout of the Horizon IT scandal."

https://news.sky.com/story/former-post-office-boss-paula-vennells-to-hand-back-her-cbe-13044576

The next step is to see what input she had. Did she commit perjury when questioned ?
I hope this isn't the end of it

Should have it taken off her in disgrace before she can "hand it back"

Then she should be prosecuted.

That won't hurt her. Taking her pension off her would.

The missus and I watch the itv drama the other day, we were gobsmacked at the goings on over two decades, what these folk went through and are still going through is nothing short of a disgrace. We signed the petition to get her CBE removed, thankfully that is now sorted. What should happen now is that everyone one involved at the PO, are brought to book over this tragic episode.

She should be jailed along with those that colluded with the evil cow, people lost their lives because of this scandal, there must be some recourse regarding that, corporate manslaughter or somin surely.

Just finished watching the Panoroma Investigation into the case. Absolutely f*** shocking. It's worth a watch, it's on iplayer.

Resolvenjack said:
People at Fujitsu have a case to answer also.

Don't they just. To add insult to injury they're still being awarded massive government contracts despite all that's been known about this for many years.

J_B said:
Don't they just. To add insult to injury they're still being awarded massive government contracts despite all that's been known about this for many years.

No doubt there are Government figures with their grubby fingers stuck in the Fujitsu pie, so there'll be little appetite to challenge them.

Although I've just come across this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67921298

Nobody actually cares.. you all just sit there quaffing away with your tea and biccies and get up in the morning and forget about it.. you go to work, come home and start the whole process again..

Read the reviews of this ITV Production , comes across as a brilliant eye opener , not seen it as yet myself .

Will now get up to date on Catch Up tele soon . Hopefully another nail in the coffin of Honours List nonsense , doubt it .

Toby Jones never fails to get into character for some parts , Looking forward to viewing with my left over Xmas chocolate .

Skippyjack said:
Nobody actually cares.. you all just sit there quaffing away with your tea and biccies and get up in the morning and forget about it.. you go to work, come home and start the whole process again..
Best not judge everyone by your own standards.👍

Robbie said:
Read the reviews of this ITV Production , comes across as a brilliant eye opener , not seen it as yet myself .

Will now get up to date on Catch Up tele soon . Hopefully another nail in the coffin of Honours List nonsense , doubt it .

Toby Jones never fails to get into character for some parts , Looking forward to viewing with my left over Xmas chocolate .

Sorry, what does "left over Xmas chocolate" mean?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back