• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Police Brutality.

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 13,446
MajorR said:
controversial_jack said:
I don't really want to hear your bragging and boasting.That cop broke every rule in the book. He threw that guy to the floor when he was already backing off and was not a threat, and in fact wasn't even able to protect himself. The guy could easily have hit his head and died.The cop tased that woman without giving a warning. He was so quick with it, that he had decided to use it before she even approached him.He didn't de escalate the situation at all.

He will probably get some internal ticking off for it, but I hope he get's more than that.A complaint to the IPCC, or a legal action at the very least.

To be honest, I hope the police officer gets a gong/medal or some kind of mention in dispatches for showing good skills and bravery in the course of us duties. Broke every rule on the book, you are joking?

Looks like he’s single crewed and be sent to a disturbance, the video I have seen starts with a female on the ground, the cop is standing over her, the guy who is topless is nearby and the cop is shouting back off. The guy pulls back, but he is still facing the cop. With regards to the leg sweep, the police officer keeps hold of the guys arm to prevent him going down head first, if he’s restraining the gu to be able to arrest and detain him for matters prior to the filming starting, then that’s perfectly in order, he has powers under common law and statue legislation. Give the woman a warning or de-escalate, that’s radio rental. He’s dealing with a suspect on the ground and she’s approaching him to have a go, she could have been armed, how is he to know she isn’t? He’s got 2 suspects plus others hovering around and is defending himself, the taser is in my view totally proportionate and also in the eyes of most posters on social media.

Perfectly explained, if people act like dickheads then they should be dealt with accordingly.

MajorR said:
controversial_jack said:
I don't really want to hear your bragging and boasting.That cop broke every rule in the book. He threw that guy to the floor when he was already backing off and was not a threat, and in fact wasn't even able to protect himself. The guy could easily have hit his head and died.The cop tased that woman without giving a warning. He was so quick with it, that he had decided to use it before she even approached him.He didn't de escalate the situation at all.

He will probably get some internal ticking off for it, but I hope he get's more than that.A complaint to the IPCC, or a legal action at the very least.

To be honest, I hope the police officer gets a gong/medal or some kind of mention in dispatches for showing good skills and bravery in the course of us duties. Broke every rule on the book, you are joking?

Looks like he’s single crewed and be sent to a disturbance, the video I have seen starts with a female on the ground, the cop is standing over her, the guy who is topless is nearby and the cop is shouting back off. The guy pulls back, but he is still facing the cop. With regards to the leg sweep, the police officer keeps hold of the guys arm to prevent him going down head first, if he’s restraining the gu to be able to arrest and detain him for matters prior to the filming starting, then that’s perfectly in order, he has powers under common law and statue legislation. Give the woman a warning or de-escalate, that’s radio rental. He’s dealing with a suspect on the ground and she’s approaching him to have a go, she could have been armed, how is he to know she isn’t? He’s got 2 suspects plus others hovering around and is defending himself, the taser is in my view totally proportionate and also in the eyes of most posters on social media.

Well said Paul.

MajorR said:
controversial_jack said:

Your point on the leg sweep is spot on, holds the smackhead up so the back of his head doesn't hit the floor, perfect technique. I've noticed Richard Shore (Brett Johns and Jack Shore's Coach) has offered police forces in wales his services for free, he believes all coppers should have Jiu Jitsu training and I agree.

Failing that all the snowflakes, including Planet Swans resident ones, can all chip in and Charlotte Church can give them voice lessons, calm the thugs down with lullabies, my personal choice for SWP would be Suo Gan.

You can't hold someones head up when doing a foot sweep, lol. It wasn't a bad attempt at deashi harai, but the guy was backing away wasn't aware and it was a cowardly sucker blow. That foot sweep is one of the most devastating of sweeps , and 9 times out of 10 a novice who doesn't know how to fall will hit his head. That has no place on the street, and the cop was lucky he isn't facing a manslaughter charge.

controversial_jack said:
You can't hold someones head up when doing a foot sweep, lol. It wasn't a bad attempt at deashi harai, but the guy was backing away wasn't aware and it was a cowardly sucker blow. That foot sweep is one of the most devastating of sweeps , and 9 times out of 10 a novice who doesn't know how to fall will hit his head. That has no place on the street, and the cop was lucky he isn't facing a manslaughter charge.

Mega LOLZ

controversial_jack said:

Protecting the more fragile areas of a persons body when administering an approved technique is the main priority in any movement of another person, In this situation it’s called biomechanics awareness reference concussion of another person. At all times protection of the person being restrained is crucial as exhibited in this application of the reverse sweep. The same applies to the application of an approved striking weapon ( baton, side baton, ASP ) to another person. This is all basic awareness instruction to all combat efficient persons in the police and military.
The officer was under attack, again applying approved and perfect technique to avoid further confrontation and for his and others safety.

I’m sorry but you are well out of your depth here.

controversial_jack said:

Cowardly sucker blow :lol:

Want it to be a fair fist fight do you.

Edit - He held his arms upright to ensure his head wouldn't bounce back onto concrete. Perfect technique from the officer. The woman however.. TIMBERRRR

What fight? Guy was backing away and was compliant.He could not protect himself. I don't know how many times i have heard the slogan from the police," one punch kills," this is exactly the same. As I said, every rule in the book was broken. Of course the senior officers will back him up on this, it's what they do, unless challenged.

controversial_jack said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

controversial_jack said:
What fight? Guy was backing away and was compliant.He could not protect himself. I don't know how many times i have heard the slogan from the police," one punch kills," this is exactly the same. As I said, every rule in the book was broken. Of course the senior officers will back him up on this, it's what they do, unless challenged.

Met Police don't back their officers. It's all about Political gain for that woman in charge of them and it's sickening.

As I keep saying, his head didn't touch the ground, he was never in danger and he was dealt with correctly.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back